Advanced degree in law, political science/international relations, economics with outstanding grades that possesses and demonstrates the following:
- Openness to interdisciplinary research, excellent analytical skills as demonstrated by writing samples, and ability to summarize and present large amount of information in an intelligent way
- Ability to organize own research; (conduct literature reviews; collect and analyze data; prepare interview questions; recruit and/or interview subjects; maintain accurate records of interviews; safeguard the confidentiality of subjects; summarize interviews
- Ability to handle different tasks at the same time while keeping strict deadlines;
- High Level English proficiency;
- Excellent and culturally sensitive communication and diplomatic skills;
- Efficient use of the standard Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Prepare, maintain, and update website materials;
- Prepare other articles, reports, and presentations.
Workplace: Prishtina, Kosovo
To apply the following documents should be sent in:
- CV (in English).
- Letter of motivation.
- Two reference letters from previous employers.
Deadline for applications is January 12, 2017. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted with regards to further steps.
Your applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, for more information you could contact at us at the above e-mail.
For more information on our organization and its work, please visit our website www.iksweb.org